Nirvan - Stoneware Tea Pot
What it is?
A vessel of liquid wisdom poured into a cup. Carrying stories of lush plantations, of tireless eyes that pick and sieve, of a craft as old as time.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- Then wipe your stoneware dry with a clean cloth, this helps to retain its natural finish.
- Make sure to wash each vessel separately by hand.
- Use only a soft cloth or tissue to clean your vessel dry.
- Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
- You can safely use these products to serve food and beverages.
- These vessels are microwave safe, so you can heat conveniently yet eat traditionally.
- Stack these fragile vessels against each other while washing.
- Stack these fragile vessels against each other while storing.
- Use a dishwasher to wash or rinse the products.
- Use items with a gold inlay in a microwave.
Dimensions: Length: 22.3, Height: 14, Breadth: 11.2, Dia: 30
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India