Pravah - Terracotta Bottle
What it is?
The essence of the earth filled with liquid platinum, a wish come true for the parched body and its searching spirit.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Clean your vessels immediately after you use them.
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- Give your vessels enough time to dry, this helps to retain their natural finish.
- Be careful while using, since all tableware is susceptible to abrasion from repeated handling.
- Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
- These vessels are microwave safe, so you can heat conveniently yet eat traditionally.
- Stack the vessels in the sink to wash them all at once.
- Use a harsh stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
- Put your vessels in a dishwasher to rinse or clean.
- Store food in the vessel overnight or for a long time.
Dimensions: Length: 9, Height: 29.5, Breadth: 9, Dia: 9
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India