Redolent - Salad Serving Set
What it is?
Golden broth, a wooden spoon, their warm touch, fortunate are those who live for the little pleasures.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Clean your vessels immediately after you use them.
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild dish soap and gently rub your vessel clean.
- On cleaning, dry the woodwork with a soft towel and let it sit out overnight to air-dry as well.
- Irrespective of your usage, you will need to do a monthly upkeep ritual to maintain the colour and shine of the wood. To do this, you will need a soft cloth and conditioning oil. After cleaning the woodwork, gently rub a liberal amount of conditioning oil onto all sides of the vessel. Make sure to get the sides and bottom of the vessel as well. Set the vessel on a towel to let the oil sink in for a few hours, then apply a second coat. Repeat, until the bowl does not absorb any more oil. Then with a clean and soft cloth, gently rub off any oily residue left over. This process instantaneously restores the vesselâ€™s original vibrancy and colour.
- Store the vessel in a cabinet without letting it fully dry to prevent swelling and cracks.
- Submerge the vessel in the water, to prevent swellings and cracks.
- Leave your vessel to soak or to dry naturally, lest it cracks or warps.
- Store your vessel in the fridge.
- Leave moist food in it for a long time or overnight.
- Use a dishwasher to wash or rinse the vessel.
Specifications: Set of 2
Dimensions: Length: 24.6, Height: 7.2, Breadth: 2.6
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India