Sariputta -Kansa Snack Plate
What it is?
A piece of metal galvanised in enticing tales from the past, when rulers and priests feasted on brass.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Clean your vessels immediately after you use them.
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- You can also use natural home remedies to clean your metalware, such as gently rubbing it with a mixture of imli (tamarind), lemon and salt.
- Apart from detergent, you can use store-available solutions that are specifically made for cleaning traditional metalware such as Pitambari, Dara or Brasso.
- Make sure to wipe your metalware dry with a clean cloth, this helps to retain its natural gleam.
- Eat excessively pungent or sour food in your metalware.
- Stack the metalware in the sink while washing.
- Use a stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
- Use a dishwasher to rinse or wash these products.
- Use a microwave to heat food in these products.
- Store food in the vessels overnight or for a long time.
Dimensions: Length: 19.2, Height: 1.8, Breadth: 19.2, Dia: 19
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India