Scintilla -Terracotta Snack Bowl
What it is?
A gem of glazed mud, galvanised by ancient tales, where entire tribes ate directly from a piece of land.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Clean your vessels immediately after you use them.
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- Give your vessels enough time to dry, this helps to retain their natural finish.
- Be careful while using, since all tableware is susceptible to abrasion from repeated handling.
- Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
- These vessels are microwave safe, so you can heat conveniently yet eat traditionally.
- Stack the vessels in the sink to wash them all at once.
- Use a harsh stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
- Put your vessels in a dishwasher to rinse or clean.
- Store food in the vessel overnight or for a long time.
Dimensions: Length: 16.5, Height: 9.5, Breadth: 16.5, Dia: 16.5
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India