Serafina - Black Clay Cooking Pot
What it is?
Forged on fire, cooked in earth, tasting of folktales and stardust, the good old days imbibed into moulded mud.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- Use cooking utensils on a low flame with a heat diffuser below, to prevent cracking.
- Before first use, soak the cooking utensils in water for an hour and give them adequate time to dry. Once the utensil dries, coat it with olive oil. Then proceed to fill it up to three-quarters with water and heat it for at least an hour on low flame, on a stove with a heat diffuser on. Note that this is only to be done once, before first use.
- Clean your vessels immediately after you use them.
- Soak a soft sponge in tepid water, apply mild detergent and gently rub your vessel clean.
- Give your vessels enough time to dry, this helps to retain their natural finish.
- Be careful while using, since all tableware is susceptible to abrasion from repeated handling.
- Make sure to put a cushion of tissue/cloth between each product while stacking.
- These vessels are microwave safe, so you can heat conveniently yet eat traditionally.
- Note that vessels for liquids can only be used for water, black coffee or black tea.
- Stack a lot of dishes in the sink while washing.
- Use a stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
- Use a dishwasher to rinse or wash these products.
- Store food in these products.
Dimensions: Length: 21.5, Height: 15.5, Breadth: 21.5, Dia: 14
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India