Suma Noir - Borosilicate Juliette Bottle
What it is?
Where onyx meets emerald in a piece of glass and sparkling liquid is poured for us, every sip indulges our senses.
How It's Made?
How to care for it?
- To remove visibly accumulated dust or fingerprints, you can hand-clean the glassware using store bought glass cleaning products. First, flood the glass surface with a spray-on cleaning solution or use a cloth saturated with the cleaning solution, then gently rub the glassware clean.
- Once the cleaning is done, wipe the wet surface with a clean, lint-free towel or cloth.
- Now wipe the glassware completely dry with another, lint-free towel or cloth.
- However, while wiping the glass dry, make sure to stop when its almost dry, leaving a uniform film on the glass surface. This helps prevent streaking.
- Stack the glassware with other vessels.
- Use a harsh stainless steel/metal scrubber to clean.
Dimensions: Length: 7.5, Height: 42.2, Breadth: 7.5, Dia:7.5
You'd love to know:
- Hand Made
- Fair Trade
- Made In India