Chocolate? Dessert? No-bake? This hit the right spot even before we got to trying our hands at it. Now that we have, take our word for it - this is the ONLY better than s*x CBP recipe you’ll ever need. Now that we have your attention, read on for ingredients! (We eyeball-ed the ingredients so that’s how we’re going to roll) 👀
What you’ll need:
- Biscuits of your choice; Marie works best!
- A spoon and a half of coffee dissolved in a cup of cold milk.
- A silky chocolate ganache made with cocoa powder, powdered sugar, milk, cream, and a stick of butter.
- Optional: A mascarpone, cream, and sugar ganache glaze.
- Optional: Chocolate chips or shavings / Cashews / Almonds / Sprinkles / Toppings of your choice.
What you’ll really need:
- Patience until you assemble
- A little more patience until it chills after you assemble.
- Take any large rectangular tray or container with a little depth (it should be able to hold a couple of layers of biscuits).
- Give your biscuits a real quick full dip in the coffee and milk solution.
- Create a single bottom layer with biscuits and spread a generous glaze of chocolate ganache. If you have a mascarpone-cream ganache, pour a thin layer on top of the chocolate ganache.
- Keep repeating the steps—#1 Milk-dipped biscuits. #2 Chocolate ganache #3 Optionally, mascarpone-cream ganache. Do this till you get a stack of 5-6 layers (7-8, if you really want to!).
- Top it all off with toppings of your choice.
- Chill for 30 minutes to set and serveeee!
If you do end up making it, show us your CBP via @lovehellodecember.com!
Team Hello December